You are here
Senior Strategy Manager
- Competitive salary package
- Promising platform with wider business exposure
About Our Client
Our client is tier one international company leading chemical industry.
- Develop and coordinate short and long term strategy for Asia pacific to capture market trends and impact growth profitability and facilitate planning sessions and drive change activities to meet the strategic business units and functions goals;
- Collaborate with senior management on all aspects of the organization's business development policies and initiatives;
- Partner with strategy business unit to support and drive implementation of series of projects in line with overall strategy;
- Identify and design projects with significant upside opportunity strategies for region, within current markets and new markets;
- Analyze & build different future scenarios to create new paths of business;
- Responsible for driving the development of AS APAC, including recruiting, career planning and people development.
The Successful Applicant
Our client are looking for candidates with:
- bachelor or Master's Degree in Management or Engineering or Science related course;
- Minimum of eight years related experiences;
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin;
- Experiences in Management consulting/ Chemical related industries or Financial Service and Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Track record of solid projects management, Strategic planning from end to end and senior stakeholder engagement in matrix organisation and leadership skills is preferred;
- Strong problem solving skill fact based, logical, structured and systematic.
What's on Offer
By taking this role, you will have chance to work internationally with professional counterparties; being provided with competitive salary package. Also you will rotate to other BU to obtain more business exposure in 2-3 years.