You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Strategy Director
- To become the key person in the China Senior Management Team
- To join a Global Leading Publishing and Information Technology Company
About Our Client
The client is a Global Leading Information Technology and Service Provider, provides publishing and digital information services to legal, accounting and healthcare industry.
The strategy director takes the responsibility of generating the market strategy to improve the current Import Print and Co-publishing businesses, the role also needs to focus on developing new businesses by introducing and localising (adapting and/or translating) P&E digital products and exploring new business models to penetrate into the hospital professional training market. The strategy director will be closely working with the M&A team based in HK to monitor the whole process of each project, and largely involved in communicating with the global management team.
The Successful Applicant
* Should have a minimum of 10 years working experiences with at least 3 years above management consulting experiences
* Experience in implementing digital related projects or healthcare industry projects are highly preferred
* Strong business sense and financial acumen to ensure proposals are commercially sound and can be delivered profitably.
* Strategic thinking capability with strong analytical skills to identify directions and formulate strategies
* Ability to prioritise and set goals and objectives for both self and the team
* Sophisticated management skills to organise staff and resources upon clearly defined goals and objectives
* Highly persuasive and articulate business negotiation skills and well developed and excellent level of presentation skills
* Tenacity in exploring new business opportunities and overcoming obstacles and difficulties
* A hands-on and fast doer with strong execution capability
* Strong communication skills with good command of spoken and written English
* Knowledge in digital solutions with IT literate (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
What's on Offer
great opportunity to be involved with the global management team to drive the direction of developing the china business