You are here
Senior Sourcing Specialist- houseware category
- -Working in a fast growing company
- Muti national working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a sourcing office for houseware product.
As a Senior Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for develop potential suppliers and managing the key supplier; you will be responsible for the sourcing project progress like cost saving, spending and supplier situation to the system and to your supervisor; you will be responsible for suppler evaluate and adjust the vender base of the company; you will be responsible for new products development align with sourcing strategy of the group; you will works with suppliers on materials forecasting, components purchases, open book quotation policies, and works with suppliers on lead time improvements and minimum order quantity reduction
The Successful Applicant
To be qualify to this position, you will have,
-Bachelor's degree in business management, supply chain/purchasing management, engineering or related field is required
- At least 8 years of Sourcing experience on consumer goods, electronic, mechanical and electrical products with MNC exposure
- Understanding of suppliers assessment
- Strong communication ability.
- Strong analytical skill, process and system improvement knowledge
- Able to multi task and work independently, team work spirit.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Oracle.
- Frequent travelling is requested
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Chinese
What's on Offer
-Working in a fast growing company
-Career development opportunity