You are here
Senior Project Manager - Strategy Consulting
- International interface
- To pharmaceutical comapny
About Our Client
This is a reputable European pharmaceutical company with a leading presence in China's market.
*Ownership of project scope, team management, deliverables, and client relationships;
*Leadership in developing effective analytical and scientific assessments and programs for clients;
*Workshop design, preparation, and facilitation;
*Leadership of other strategy and operations management efforts;
*Split time and lead multiple projects.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-8 years management consulting experience
- Expert market and industry knowledge relevant to Healthcare
- Ability to drive team and worked independently and achieved measurable results
- Self-motivated, result-driven, open-minded, strong leadership and influencing skills, collaborative and sensitive to multicultural working environments
- Excellent English presentation
- MBA or Doctorate Degree/ Ph.D. in Business, Economics, Life or Physical Sciences, Engineering, Organizational Behavior/Design (or similar) or related field
What's on Offer
Highly attractive career progression and rotation opportunities. Opportunities to transfer into line positions. Diversified culture, international interface. Work life balance working pace.