You are here
- The world's leading software company serving the film industry.
- Over twenty years business experience, business over all the world.
About Our Client
Over twenty years business experience, business over all the world.
The world's leading software company serving the film industry.
Focus on deliver the best cinema experience for customer and client.
* A movie lover, like travel and innovation.
* A passion for writing well organised, elegant and maintainable code in a team environment
* A strong desire to continue to improve, enhance and broaden your skills in busy, fast-paced, dynamic environment with great team members and mentors
The Successful Applicant
* 5 or more years' experience building complex data editing and visualization applications for Windows desktop. WinForms experience a definite advantage
* 5 or more years' experience building apps with ASP.Net, MVC experience a definite advantage
* SQL skills including query analysis and optimization
* Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented software design techniques and modern patterns such as MVC, MVVM, and DDD
* Experience developing WCF, Web API or ASMX service oriented APIs and services also useful
* Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science (or similar discipline)
* Experience in a software support and/or development role
* Strong knowledge of SQL Server
* Strong knowledge of .NET VB, .NET C#
* Strong knowledge of Networking
* Fluent English in both oral and writing communication
What's on Offer
Work with global product research and develop team.
Work for the best cinema software.
Attractive salary and career development.
Downtown location and free-style work environment.