You are here
(Senior) Merchandising/Costing Specialist - Apparel
- Good team culture and working atmosphere, work-life balance
- High quality professional development platform
About Our Client
Our client is a TOP US retailer dedicated in outdoor products, they offer their own brands of award-winning gear and apparel. To cope with the rapid development in Greater China area, they are now welcoming a (Senior) Costing Specialist focusing in Apparel.
- Effectively communicates with costing manager, development, factory personnel, headquarter development and costing.
- Co-ordinate and monitor costing activities within the Asia office to ensure HQ receive accurate information according to the costing calendar timelines.
- Lead and manage communication of Asia office costing reports at key development milestones.
- Reviews tech packages to ensure that all packages are priced and correctly input into Product management system.
- Checks the cost details to achieve a fact based, transparent and sustainable costing.
- Provides competitive solutions to the costing process.
- Provides cost analysis on factory allocation, FOBs basis etc.
- Clearly and concisely document the costing process from origination through completion, following established guidelines and calendars.
- Supports the costing manager's negotiating and confirming FOB pricing, production price adjustments, currency adjustments to hit target price.
- Supports the costing manager on the costing matrix (like embroidery, print etc.) build up.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you will need to have a Bachelor's degree, or technical degree with major focus in apparel textile or manufacturing. You will need to have at least 5 years costing experience focusing on apparel/footwear related field.
What's on Offer
* Good team culture and working atmosphere
* High quality professional development platform
* Attractive salary