You are here
Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Leading HK listed company
- Home appliance market leader
About Our Client
is a world renowned manufacturer that transformed itself from manufacturing plastic toys in the 1950's to household appliances in the 80's and became a quality OEM
manufacturer and care taker of famous international brands in the 90's. Product expertise ranges from vacuum cleaners, water filters, emergency lighting, hair and beauty and kitchen appliances.
This position is responsible for the design and development of home appliances with innovative mechanical design solutions.
The engineer will contribute to the feasibility studies and coordinate validation testing on new and modified design. Work closely with internal and external partners to generate all necessary documentation and test plans to ensure product(s) meet specification.
The engineer will ensure product features achieve the cost, schedule, reliability, compliance goals. Candidate should have thorough ability to use Pro/e, Creo CAD and analysis tools to create mechanical design.
The Successful Applicant
10 years of experience as a practicing mechanical engineer
· Experience of participating in the development of products from inception (marketing direction) to production
· Experience of developing products with electronics and moving parts with a strong focus on home appliances
· A strong knowledge of injection molding and plastics
· Involvement in developing a combination of high volume components/products and mid-complex product assemblies
· The timely preparation of accurate, well-planned program proposals and estimates
· Experience with compliance certification and accompanying regulation protocols
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package, challenging but rewarding role, leading OEM.
Please feel free to send your profile to my email: