You are here
Senior Manager, Marketing and Service at Linkage Farm Frites
Integrated Marketing responsibility within international leading frites company
Engage with the biggest project which the Netherlands cooperate with China in
About Our Client
Inner Mongolia Linkage Farm Frites Co., Ltd., founded in March, 2015, is a joint venture enterprise between Inner Mongolia Linkage Potato Co., Ltd and Farm Frites in Holland, which aim to develop French Frites program. With total investment of 755 million RMB, a modern processing plant would be built, and an international advanced processing line would be introduced in this program. In this processing plant, the annual processing potatoes would amount to 140000 tons and the annual capacity of french frites would reach to 70000 tons. At the same time, one of the international first class designing companies would be hired to make the design for the whole program, in order to meet modern ideal, international standard and the sample factory for the french frites in the world. Linkage has the guarantee from seed potato research to processing potato production and the scale of planting, while Farm Frites has about forties years experience in processing, technology, management and global markets. The two parties would share resources and take advantages for each other. Relying on their advantages and regarding the EU standard as the starting, Inner Mongolia Linkage Farm Frites Co., Ltd. would create the leading brand in Chinese potato leisure food.
- Translate the company's strategy and targets into local commercial strategy/targets and activities towards the local markets.
- Draw up and implement commercial, strategic and operational plans with respect to:Product market combinations/food-service market channels;Price management;Product range management;Brand management;Promotion management;Distribution management;Market approach;Necessary investments.
- Identify, lay down and report local market developments and new trends. Translate this into activities and execute these.
- Carry out market research and market analyses or arrange for them to be carried out/set up for the purpose of general market information, new product concepts, specific demand areas and policy decisions.
- Set up product introduction plans including defining of potential, forecasting and necessary investments in co-operation with Marketing and Sales.
- Analyse market information, developments and trends followed by development of new market opportunities, marketing strategy, objectives and budget to guarantee brand recognition, market positioning, market position and continuous growth of the organisation.
- Define strategic recommendations on products, markets, communication and commercial organisation to Central Marketing/Process management
- Develop and formulate long-term and short-term local marketing & area plans within the policy set out by Central Marketing.
- Translate the Central Marketing sales strategy via an action plan into tangible actions within a pre-defined time schedule, so that it is clear what the company aims to achieve and what is expected of them at set points in time.
- Interact (monthly meetings) with Market Managers of other areas to exchange plans and gear them towards one another.
- Set up the marketing area plan and the resulting tangible action plans.
- Test the effectiveness of and if necessary change the area planning.
- Initiate and carry out product and market segment promotions or arrange for them to be carried out.
- Develop tailor-made area-based marketing activities.
- Make optimum use of and control budgets for local marketing & area plans in consultation with the Area Director and Central Marketing
- Maintain contacts with and arrange local marketing PR towards the local press to enhance the organisation's name recognition and acquire a maximum number of referrals of new prospects through these channels. All press releases need to be approved by Central marketing and initiatives aligned with Central marketing guidelines.
- Set up and continually update a properly functioning CIS of end users and wholesalers.
- Starting from sales input, ensure a free flow of information within the Department and with other Departments.
- Develop marketing activities on the basis of CIS data.
The Successful Applicant
- 12+ years working experience in b2b or b2c Food & Beverage industry
- Experienced with both on/offline management
- Work closely with supply chain/logistic department, comprehend the process
- English reporting capacity (writing and speaking)
- Flexible with business trip schedule
What's on Offer
- Integrated Marketing responsibility within international leading frites company
- Regular visit and training in the Netherlands, ongoing business and career growth
- Engage with the biggest project which the Netherlands cooperate with China in recent 10 years
- Strongly support from Chinese government with Chinese investment 790 Million
Notes: This is an exclusive role with Michael Page. All 3rd party application will be forwarded to Michael Page directly.