You are here
Senior Manager - Indirect Sourcing and Facility Management
- Director to be Position
- Great Platform for career development
About Our Client
Our client is a top US Consulting company with fast growing business and open sharing culture.
* Oversee All Greater China Sourcing and Procurement related activities for facility, data service, Admin, professional service etc.
* Supporting company by selecting core and/or leveraged suppliers which provide optimal cost, quality, and delivery
* Working collaboratively with team members, business and functional business partners, and suppliers to develop and monitor project plans to ensure sourcing projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Participating in the development, negotiation and implementation of contract agreements with suppliers. Effectively manage supplier with scorecard and internal relationships with stakeholder engagement, including formal business reviews and ongoing continuous improvement.
* Ensure compliance with all local health, safety and regulatory conditions & guidelines.
* Manage overall facilities management operations across all sites within budget and to the agreed levels.
* Manage all third party agreements within defined SLA's and budgets.
* Responsible for all people management processes where Company has any facilities employees on the payroll.
* Responds to non-scheduled events and utility outages
* Responsible for managing operation budget & resourcing
The Successful Applicant
* A minimum of a Bachelor of Engineering or Science (or equivalent local university degree) in Sourcing, Business, Finance, or comparable discipline is required.
* Must be experienced in Indirect sourcing and facility management.
* Must be able to act in a highly self-directed manner requiring minimal supervision and able to handle large amounts of responsibility
* Fluent English. Ability to negotiate at a senior level - High credibility.
* Must have a proficiency in creating RFP's (Request for Proposal's).
* Proven experience of Budget Management
* Fluent English,Excellent knowledge of building codes & regulations
What's on Offer
Great Platform for career development
Director to be Position