You are here
Senior Legal Counsel
- Great remuneration package
- Friendly company and team culture
About Our Client
It is a well-know US retailer.
Our client is a leading multinational retail group, that is seeking a Senior Legal Counsel who will oversee a full range of legal commercial matters in supporting all business units of the group, across the Greater China region. You will be based in Shanghai, working closely with the existing regional legal team, and reporting into the Associate General Counsel with primary responsibilities in the following areas:
- Support on daily operation tasks, including management of e-commerce and digital across the Greater China region
- Work closely with all internal business functions in drafting and negotiation of related legal documents
- Advise on compliance and regulatory matters
- Support on intellectual property issues
- Participate in handling business integration, company restructuring, employment and tax matters which arise
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-to-senior commercial lawyer to progress within a truly multinational platform in overseeing the Greater China region.
The Successful Applicant
This is an excellent opportunity for a corporate commercial lawyer to progress within a popular multinational retail group. You will have key requirements in the following areas:
- 6+ years of post qualification experience in supporting international firms or multinational environments on a legal capacity
- Strong knowledge of general in house legal related work supporting on various business functions, and particularly on e-commerce matters.
- Ability to work independently in drafting, reviewing and negotiating general commercial agreements and contracts
- Experience with corporate governance and regulatory compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Opportunity for a capable mid-to-senior lawyer to progress within a trendy and fast-paced environment, overseeing the Greater China region.