You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Legal Counsel
- Newly created position
- Excellent team and company culture
About Our Client
The company is a leading US manufacturer of medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products.
- Providing proactive legal advice and counsel to support the business.
- Providing analysis develop risk managed legal counsel and solutions to various issues and policies.
- Providing insights on developments of trends and issues in the healthcare and medical device environment in China.
- Drafting and negotiating a whole range of commercial contracts.
- Monitoring compliance to contracts.
- Providing advice on legal, regulatory and statutory compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years of related experiences, including previous in-house legal counseling working experiences in an MNC, preferable in health industry or another highly regulated industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Law from reputable law school.
- Knowledge of the laws of China and trends in areas such as transparency, confidentiality, patient and consumer rights, pricing on healthcare products and services in China.
- Willingness to "roll up sleeves" and get things done.
- Strong commercial acumen and instinct.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Exciting opening for mid-level qualified lawyers looking for good in-house remuneration package in the healthcare industry with regional and global exposure.