You are here
Senior Key Account Manager
- To manage one of the strategic key bank accounts at a senior level
- very attractive compensation package
About Our Client
The client is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Face-To-Face Accounts team is seeking an account manager to manage a portfolio of clients in China.
The successful candidate will have experience managing executive level relationships and will be able to sell the services across all business divisions.
This position manages and grows revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximise customer satisfaction and achieve company's strategic objectives.
The candidate is expected to develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with the broader account team to deliver strong and relevant value propositions.
Strategically develops and executes a growth-centring account plan and own overall strategy for growth and revenue as appropriate. Manages, retains and grows revenue, responsible for sales and accountable for service performance
- Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth
- Collaborates with account team and/or other business units where required and has oversight of all account activities
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and cultivate new business opportunities. Maintain relationships with key decision makers.
Acts as point of contact for the clients, provides an escalation path and attends to customer issues promptly as appropriate.
Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- Advances the sale and application and evolution of products within accounts
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all products and solutions
- Accountable for individual expense budget management
- Demonstrates skills in managing and handling sales across accounts
The Successful Applicant
At least 10, ideally 15 years sales experience in the finance industry, especially banking industry
Mandarin: native speaker, English: fluently written and spoken
Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows
Relationship building skills
Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate complex proposition/consultative selling)
Strong negotiation skills
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency
Problem solving - ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization
Ability to collaborate with the broader account team
What's on Offer
Great career development and lucrative salary package