You are here
Senior IT Architect
- HQ senior IT role, working closely with business executives
- Exciting project and great job scope
About Our Client
Our client is a listed Chinese group company with global operation.
1) Design and implement the strategy of migrating acquired companies' IT systems;
2) Design IT architecture to meet the company's oversea branches' requirements
3) Streamline IT related business processes;
4) Design, build and implement IT products as per business requirements
The Successful Applicant
1) Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English or/and Japanese.
2) Deeply understanding and good knowledge of end to end business flows from business opportunities to delivery to cash to after service;
3) Transnational corporation IT related working experiences, very familiar with TNC IT system.
4) 5+ large projects' implementing experiences.
5) 10+ IT related working experiences
6) Excellent interpersonal skills with people from different countries and with different cultures.
7) Be good at expression, can show presentations, IT solutions or other work related things with English or Japanese smoothly.
8) Able to quick study, understand and solve problems.
9) Good at coordinate and self-motivated.
What's on Offer
Exciting project and work closely with senior business executives