You are here
Senior Hydraulic SQE- World's Leading Manufacturer
- World's leading Autonomy Manufacturer
- Great Company Reputation and Culture
About Our Client
The company is the largest, oldest and finest worldwide marketplace for used Agricultural, Residential, Construction, Golf & Turf and Forestry equipment.
* Support the global product development process for new products and ensure that suppliers meet company requirements.
* Support current product quality management activities. Assure proper non conformity containment tools application as
* CSL1/2/3 and irreversible corrective actions to achieve stable supplier conformity.
* Grant extensive and deep usage of problem solving techniques at suppliers
* Perform at supplier Process Control Plan Audit (PCPA) and PPAP.
* Verify and support product and process failure analysis, identify and assure implementation of identified solutions,
including 1st level of problems involving related manufacturing process. Drive technical analysis within his/her expertise.
* Define and managing improvement plans with critical suppliers, and checking their progress. Establish and assure supplier development in accordance with Quality Improvement Plans.
* Monitor quality objectives and provide relevant reports and feedback. Verify correct execution and closure of NBH and CSL1 /2/3 Shipping Level Containment. Support purchasing sourcing process .
* Be interface and referent for any technical discussion between Quality Plant, Product Behaviour, Engineering and Supplier trough supplier commodity leadership.
The Successful Applicant
* Education: (preferred) 4- 5 years College/University technical with emphasis in Mechanical / Metallurgical - Advanced degree (master's) desirable.
*Experience: min. of 10 years of industrial experience, at least 3 years in quality or supplier quality engineering, acting in companies with application of production processes for hydraulic
*Know well for GD&T
*Understanding and experience with Parts Approval Process (APQP), Quality Inspection ( Process & Product), Process Audits (PCPA, VDA6.3), Quality Analysis ( Kaizen, Ishikawa, 8D ) and Suppliers Evaluation (ISO 9000/TS16949),
*Knowledge of Quality Methods: PFMEA, Process Control Plan, Inspection and Test Plans, Statistics/SPC, Controlled Shipping, Design Review, Capacity Analysis (1DP), Gage R&R Studies (MSA), geometrical check according to the drawing, scanning of the part according 3D model
What's on Offer
A generous package and plenty promotion space.