You are here
Senior FP&A manager
- famous US company
- Strong OEM brand
About Our Client
Top brand US company, specialized in OEM of electronic products.
As a key member of the senior management team, this is an excellent opportunity to influence the success of the electronics industry's most recognizable brands. The focus of this challenging role will be commercial and analytical to support the business.
The Successful Applicant
1) At least 8 years accounting/finance working experience. 3 years in senior finance analyst or above position.
2) Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance/Accounting.CPA or ACCA is preferred.
3) Solid finance/accounting/FP&A/controlling working experience in MNC. Big four experience is preferred.
4) Good communication skill in Chinese and English , both written and oral .
5) Good communication with different functions.
6) Excellent MS Office (Excel, Power point). Strong analytical skill. HFM system knowledge is preferred
7) ERP system knowledge, SAP knowledge/experience is preferred
8) Mature and capable to work in matrix organization.
What's on Offer
Great salary package, extensive career progression.