You are here
Senior Financial Reporting Manager
- Opportunity to Work in a Growing Fortune 500 Company
- Challenging Reporing/Internal Control Position with Regional Exposure
About Our Client
The Client is a Fortune 500, US listed, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. They work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment.
* Assist the timely preparation and consolidation of financial statements for North Asia, including monthly and quarterly internal operating statements.
* Contribute to North Asia monthly closing activities, understanding of accounting systems, internal controls and process enhancements to mitigate risk and ensure compliance with all internal/external accounting standards and guidelines.
* Conduct reviews of North Asia income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
* Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations and provide guidance to North Asia Accounting team to ensure balance sheet reconciliations are performed to a high standard in accordance with Corporate policies.
* Provide guidance and training to North Asia Accounting team in the application of US GAAP for Group reporting and local GAAP for statutory reporting.
* Provide financial support to the planning, budgeting and forecasting process.
* Support North Asia statutory audits.
* Assist in identifying, documenting and monitoring internal controls by establishing internal documents, global accounting policies/procedures, running internal transaction testing, and creating task flow charts to document business processes.
* Establish strong working relationships with North Asia accounting team members to achieve a good understanding of their monthly activities.
* Provide training and mentoring to junior staff members of North Asia accounting team.
* Key driver for continuous finance transformation initiatives for financial process and system improvements
The Successful Applicant
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
* Fluent in English and Mandarin
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting
* CPA or equivalent
* 7-10 years of public/private experience, Big 4 (6 +years) and multi-national public company experience preferred
* Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite
* Experience in logistics industry is a plus
* Strong organizational skills supported by defined processes
* Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
* Demonstrated ability to understand and document business processes
* Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
* Proven project leadership skill and ability to implement change
* Demonstrated ability in team management
* Solid US GAAP and local GAAP knowledge
* Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Familiarity with accounting software and programs
What's on Offer
Excellent benefits including Labor Insurance/ Health Insurance/ Group Insurance, performance bonus, Year-end bonuses, paid holidays and vacation, and the opportunity to prosper in a growing Fortune 500 company.