You are here
Senior finance manager - logistic industry
- Regional exposure
- CBD location
About Our Client
This is a Top logistic company, with a reputable brand globally.
The role will be a senior company leader. The successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative manager who will develop an internal team to support the following areas:
Cost control & audit, finance system continuous improvement
Cost model verification, project feasibility study, business analysis, budget/forecast involvement
-Cash flow planning and other treasury related issues
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
- At least 8 years of overall professional experience;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in fast-paced environment;
- Strong business and finance acumen;
- Familiar with common accounting/finance procedures. Thorough knowledge of PRC GAAP and US GAAP.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, etc.), Database query experience (e.g. SQL), SAP, Oracle is a plus
- English language: fluent level both in spoken and written
What's on Offer
This is a tremendous opportunity for a finance leader to maximize and strengthen his/her internal capacity and to effectively apply his/her finance knowledge into business processes.