You are here
Senior Finance Manager (FP&A)
- Position with a very well branded platform
- A very strong finance team and mature system
About Our Client
Our client is a very well branded multinational corporate in FMCG sector. Currently they are hiring a Business Planning and Control Manager, to support the financial analysis function of their most profitable BU. The role will lead a small team and report to the FP&A AD. Ideally the job holders must have 5-8 years solid Business Planning and Control / FP&A management experience; FMCG / retail exposure with large MNCs are desired.
1. Optimize planning, budgeting, scorecard processes through active interaction with cross function teams and regional level
2. KPI animation monitoring which including full year, monthly phasing, weekly phasing and daily tracking ( forecast and landing control)
3 .Work with cross-function teams on 5 years strategic plan with complexity & sensitivity analysis from top line projection & growing capacity & operation model development
4.Company performance & KPI animation, providing analysis especially on structure cost, business commentary and narrative for the EXCO and leaders of the organization .
5. Strong decision support & constructive challenge from top line to bottom line, profitability risk & opp monitoring. Enhance organization cost efficiency and control
The Successful Applicant
1, A university degree in finance, economics or equivalent, CPA or ACCA is preferable.
2, Rich experience in FMCG Biz planning & control area.
3, Highly responsible, good communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership.
4, Proficiency in MS office, especially MS Excel and Word. Exposure to SAP R/3 is preferred
What's on Offer
Very good development platform and mature management system