You are here
Senior Finance Analyst
- F500 Autoparts Company
- Finance Analyst
About Our Client
F500 Auto-parts Company
- Quotation support ; Run the financial models and prepare the presentation
- Prepare the Program Development Process tracker for awarded projects.
- Periodically review the key assumptions / cost rate and track back to the actual
- Maintain and update the Capex Report
- Assist in financial reporting including weekly sales, AR overdue and profitability by projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above with major in accounting or finance, CPA & ACCA preferred
- Experience with Manufacturing Company with financial analysis or costing related job tasks for no less than 2 years
- Familiar with China and foreign accounting rules & regulations
- Proficient in English, excellent Excel skill, ERP knowledge highly preferable
- Big 4 experience will be a plus.
What's on Offer
Great Platform for you to work and learn; Potential Future Leadership; High exposure to oversea project.