You are here
Senior Engineering Manager (Electronics)
- World-known MNC with global presence
- Career development programm
About Our Client
Our client is leading company in electronics solutions manufacturing
Management of the company will expect you to be responsible for:
- NPI management as well as staff planning and coaching
- Efficient engineering team management in order to provide value engineering service to customers.
- Help your customers to improve their design and also your BU to optimize process.
- Leading new technology development and guidance in the development of product designs.
- Engineering KPIs driving and improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above major in engineering.
- 10+ years working experience within OEM, PCBA experience will be preferred.
- Experience in process & testing engineering, Lean/ Six Sigma experience is an advantage.
- Engineering management and NPI proven experience.
- Spoken English is a must;
What's on Offer
Company provides competitive package and career growth opportunity within global structure