You are here
Senior Engagement Manager
- Promising industry / career platform
- Company with good reputation and mature management system
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational finance / information service provider. The center in Nanhai, Guangdong is the group's BPO center of Asia. Currently we are hiring a senior engagement manager to take one or two of their key accounts, to ensure the delivery of their finance / accounting service.
The role is responsible for delivery of service for a Client and/or for a specific function within an Engagement, whether it be local or remote. The Service Delivery Senior Manager manages multiple delivery teams within one or across different Engagements.
Service Delivery Senior Manager is responsible for:
* meeting all service level agreements (SLAs),
* key performance indicators (KPIs),
* cost budgets
* contracted service
* quality improvements
* information security
He/she reports in these aspects to the local or remote Engagement Director/Manager. In case of remote reporting relationship, he/she maintains a local reporting for all other areas e.g. people matters, disciplinary actions, etc.
The Successful Applicant
1. At least 15 years of professional accounting experience in a sizable cooperate;
2. SSC / BPO experience is desired;
3. Strong at process management, process improvement;
4. Outstanding people management skills; used to lead a sizable team;
5. Strong capabilities in stake-holders management and service delivery;
6. Proficiency in both English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Mature management systems; promising industry / career platform