You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Costing Manager - Footwear
- Great Team and Company Culture
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known International brand, they are looking for a Senior Costing Manager to join them.
- In support to the global Sourcing Director, the Global Procurement manager is responsible for negotiating and maintaining the best cost effective prices, terms and conditions with selected suppliers for finished products, raw materials and components in line with the projects development programs and targeted objectives.
- The global Procurement manager is responsible for establishing the Cost reduction strategy setting up clear saving objectives as well as practical negotiation projects for the products to be purchased during the year. It includes the consolidation of the business programs and annual volumes negotiations.
- Be responsible for the coordination of the Suppliers evaluations program and the implementation of the improvements assigned to Suppliers.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Negotiates efficiently under Global Sourcing Director guidelines and instructions, for finished products and components with selected suppliers, the lowest possible prices balanced against quality and delivery requirements, it includes main purchasing terms and conditions such as ordering lead time and payment terms. He is responsible for achieving the prices and conditions as per agreed Company targets liaising with the suppliers in the control of the costs and the contractual agreements.
- Makes best recommendation and participate with the sourcing team during to the establishment of Procurement strategy including the selection of the potential partners, the consolidation of the business to a limited and strategic list of selected suppliers..
- Organizes analysis of the bill of materials content for finished products with the support of Cost Engineer and Project Controllers, leading to effective cost negotiations and reductions opportunities with the suppliers
- Maintains up to date price information within agreed format and process rules, Interfaces and solves communication issues internally and with the factories contacts (it includes prices, business conditions performance KPI and general supplier information).
- Follows up, reports up to date, and projects global materials costs fluctuation, prices evolution for products raw materials and components during the year with the support of cost engineer and R & D team performing market research and market intelligence of competitor's activities.
- Coordinates with the support of the Global Sourcing Director and the lead buyer the Supplier
Performance program as per agreed procedure (it includes organization of the data collection
from different departments, maintenance of the information and meeting preparation).
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in business administration and/or procurement purchasing/negotiation
- Well trained in procurement / purchasing/ logistics processes and regulations
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience gained in the in a similar role
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in Mandarin / Cantonese
- Fluent in English
- Extensive travel activity is required
- Good knowledge and understanding of international environment
What's on Offer
* Good team culture and working atmosphere
* High quality professional development platform
* Attractive salary