You are here
Senior Costing Accountant
- Good platform
- Promising career path
About Our Client
This is a leading MNC specializing in chemical products with clients globally. With long history in China, they've built good market share as well as stable and energetic company culture.
* Make sure inventory physical transaction reflected in ERP system timely and accurately.
* Monitor inventory transactions to identify potential error.
* Propose corrective actions to improve process flow of inventory control.
* Review & approval of inventory adjustment.
* Communicate with various teams to allocate work with operation to identify and reconcile the timing.
* Prepare standard cost and co-ordinate standard cost changes in system.
* Ad-hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above, master degree is preferred.
- 4~6 years' of accounting experience, experience in manufacturing sites preferred.
- CICPA or ACCA is preferred.
- Good knowledge of ERP system, Oracle or SAP.
- Logical thinking with attention for detail and accuracy, able to find unusual from massive volume of data.
- Controllership sensitivity, analytical skills.
What's on Offer
- good platform
- promising career path
- attractive benefit