You are here
(Senior) Color Developer
- Good team culture and working atmosphere
- High quality professional development platform
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retailer specialized in outdoor products, they are currently welcoming a (Senior) Color Developer to join their team in Shenzhen.
Your Job Map (the overall purpose of the job and how the job contributes to achieving department/company objectives)
This job contributes to Company's success by managing the color process and determining the timeline for color development for all of Gear & Apparel. Strategizes how to fulfill the color needs of the G&A business, including determining what tools are needed to improve the quality and efficiency of color development. The Color Developer evaluates color for several G&A business units. Models and acts in accordance with COMPANY'S's guiding values and mission.
Your Planning & Navigating Requirements (the plans the job is responsible for creating and executing, and how the job ensures they are implemented)
* Sets the direction and determines strategy for the COMPANY'S color department.
* Establishes standards, processes and controls to manage color development at COMPANY'S.
* Requests and evaluates lab dip submissions.
* Maintains color details and states in PLM.
* Communicates color development status to stakeholders throughout the organization
* Provides color technical support to Gear and Apparel product teams.
* Monitors and ensures compliance to timelines.
* Organizes and maintains the color reference library.
* Creates color reference tools for the Product Development and Merchandising divisions.
* Identifies and resolves potential color quality issues
* Communicates bulk related color issues.
* Creates and maintains the Color Quality Manual. Ensures all vendors follow our procedures.
* Utilizes software and equipment solutions to increase color development accuracy and efficiency.
* Researches and proposes software and equipment solutions to increase color development accuracy and efficiency. Implements new technology solutions.
* Networks with colorists, color software, standards, equipment, and dye manufacturers to share best practices and stay abreast of latest advancements in color development.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you will need to command good level of English speaking skills and had similar experience in apparel field at least 2 years and above.
What's on Offer
* Good team culture and working atmosphere
* High quality professional development platform
* Attractive salary