You are here
Senior AS400 Engineer
5 years and above in ILE RPG and iSeries experience could be considered
Possess at least than 7 years' IT experience in software design
About Our Client
One of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations. With around 6,000 offices in both established and emerging markets, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
1) Analyze business needs and provide IT solutions to meet business requirements
2) Design and develop IT solutions according to established standards and best practices.
3) Lead a sub-development team and play as a supervisory and project management role.
4) Arrange and conduct testing to ensure the quality of deliverables
5) Provide system support of business applications and resolve problems that may occur during business hours and non-business hours
6) Provide on-going support and maintenance on existing IT solutions
7) Maintain a good working relationship with users
8) Work closely with company's business and IT parties to meet business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
*A university graduate with degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline
*Possess at least than 7 years' IT experience in software design, development and testing
*5 years and above in ILE RPG and iSeries experience could be considered
*Sound knowledge on securities custody would be an advantage
*Strong system and business analysis skills with excellent knowledge of project life cycle and application development process
*Self-motivated with a proactive and outgoing personality
*Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
*Good command of written and spoken English, with strong communication skills to work with partners globally
*An adaptable team player, able to work under pressure in a dynamic working environment
What's on Offer
We put diversity at the heart of our business. Joining us will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.