You are here
Top Law Firm in CBD-Senior Accontant
Generouse Salary Pay and Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global law firm with more than 1,200 lawyers in 19 offices across the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Latin America.
* Responsible for daily routines (billing, payments, receipts,
journal entries, etc.).
* Ensuring compliance with any local rules and regulations.
* Preparing revenue reports and reviewing the work of local
CPA firm for local tax filings
* Monitoring receivable status and preparing outstanding bill
summaries when required
* Also responsible for cash flow, forecasts, budget and monthly closing.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of three years' experience.
* Previous experience with Law Firm or professional services organization ( outsourcing and bookkeeping team experience preferred).
* High level working knowledge of CMS Aderant/Elite and Chrome
River would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Highly exciting accountant role in a world famous law firm with stable working environment and generous salary.