You are here
Senior Account Manager
- One senior Sales role in leading consulting firm
- Provide big platform for sales career development
About Our Client
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Our client is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value.
At this company you'll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The client experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
* Achieve (>) 100% of individual quota.* Lead overall strategy and activity in the targeted accounts.
* Lead overall strategy and activity in the targeted accounts.
* Position client as the research and advisory company of choice.
* Properly position and manage internal resources to effectively address external opportunities.
* Forecast, budget, track, and report key metrics every week and month to your manager.
* Generate new leads and manage your pipeline.
* Schedule new business appointments and visit clients.
* Establish and maintain strong client relationships and satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
* A bachelor's degree with five to eight years of sales experience or account manaagement.
* A successful track record in consultative selling of information technology and/or professional services products.
* Excellent interpersonal, team-playing, and team-building skills.
* Experience selling to senior-level executives (senior VP, general manager, regional CEO, etc.).
* Experience selling into large organizations at tier one companies and financial services industry is a plus.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills (essential).
* Someone who is self-motivated and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese.
* The ability to travel frequently to meet with clients; some travel for internal training.
* A Chinese passport or valid Chinese work and residency permits.
What's on Offer
Attractive basic salary and commission as a whole package and provide global training as well.