China Coverage and International Exposure
Great company culture with attractive bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading footwear company, one of the biggest retailers in the world as well.
Managing Sales Performance
- Assure the accurate and timely development of monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast and plans for responsible business areas. Plans are to be developed with a cross-functional approach and consideration of all business areas in Asia region. Must assure that sales plans can be supportive of the attainment of company goals and objectives.
- Establish a sustainable business relation with current customers, keep timely communication to get useful information and seek for potential sales opportunities.
- Prospect for new customers, including local brands. By providing the customers total solutions with right products and reasonable price, the team is able to meet both customer and the company's requirements.
- Maintain a continued relationship with Marketing, Research and Development, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations, as well as other regional sales managers to maximize the company's turnover and profit.
- Work cross functional and regional with Marketing and other related departments on new product launches, marketing promotions and other projects as necessary to assure company goals.
- Lead the team to achieve the specific sales budgets and target by effective management of the sales strategies and sales channels;
- Review the team's business performance regularly and adjust the sales strategy timely if necessary;
- Be highly sensitive to any market fluctuation and report in advance; propose and take effective action in order to guarantee sales amount and profit with the changing surroundings;
Fully utilize all Regional Resources
- Cross sell sister brand products when the target product cannot fit into customers' requirements or when customers have potential for sister brand products.
- Constant communication with GRS team to discuss on needs of the company and to ensure full coverage of all target accounts.
- Make good use of Technical Support team as a value added sales tool.
- Resolve technical issues and functional barriers by highly effective coordination and regional resources using.
- Work closely with the other sales teams in the cluster to share marketing information, discuss on account servicing issues and cooperation.
Train and develop team members
- Coach and counsel associates to ensure timely rectification of performance.
- Derive own SMART development plan fortify strengths and overcome weaknesses. (SMART = Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely)
- Assist in arranging training for team associates and be active in sharing experiences with others.
- Develop a framework for comprehensive and effective footwear market research and analysis.
- Regularly monitor and analyze market data, put forward and adopt corresponding measures if necessary.
- Provide Management with the supportive data for decision making, initiates ad-hoc research and analysis in order to improve decision making process.
- Legal Requirements & Company Policies and Procedures
- Ensures all the activities of the team are in line with legal requirements.
- Ensures both corporate and local policies and procedures are followed, especially the ethic policies must be strictly complied with.
- Proposes the improvements of the company policies and procedures in order to support Business Objectives.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor or above degree, international business related majors preferred
More than 10 years of professional sales or marketing experiences with at least 5 years in footwear or related industries.
Good understanding of footwear industry and relevant industry
STRATEGIC THINKING - ability to stand in corporation and regional perspective, and make overall plans; be good at grasping the overall trend and direction of business development.
CROSS REGION COMMUNICATIONS - ability to communicate with cross region teams effectively to assure the regional business budges and target's achievement.
DRIVE CHANGE - ability to foresee the change demands, initiate strategic change and choose effective change implementation measures, and can actively and effectively promote team members participate in the change.
CUSTOMER ORIENTATION - makes sure that customer's requirements are met in a manner that benefits the company.
LEADERSHIP - takes responsibility for achieving goals, gives direction, provides structure, and gives responsibility to others for goal achievement.
MAXIMIZES BUSINESS PERFORMANCE - establishes performance criteria and maximizes effectiveness by taking actions to ensure achievement of results.
TEAMWORK - works sensitively and cooperatively with team members, customers, and other external and internal organizations.
LANGUAGES - High proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Market leader in the footwear industry
China Coverage and International Exposure