You are here
- To join an international 3PL freight forwarding business leading sales team
- Great compensation plan and career development opportunity
About Our Client
International 3PL freight forwarding private business with 41 offices operating in 40 countries. Business doubled its size in the past 5 years with strong growth both globally and in China.
1) Managing and leading the sales, telemarketing and the sales assistants.
2) Continuous development, training of staff to ensure highest professionalism and efficiency.
3) To set up sales targets in agreement with the Branch Manager for the Sales & Marketing for Eastern and Central China. To implement the targets with the team ensuring achievement and maximum returns.
4) Continuously promote sales activities personally, by developing and concentrating on high profile key accounts, visiting existing and potential accounts.
5) Co-ordination and delegation of responsibilities for both external and internal visitors. Ensure personal attention to the respective visitors from overseas.
6) Agree on focused development strategies for specific countries/trade lanes with counterparts in the network. Put them in to action and ensuring results visible through sales system. Follow the business plan of company strategy and budget.
7) To communicate with Branch Manager in Shanghai all personnel issues such as employment, resignation/termination and disciplinary issues, annual staff appraisal. Verify and approve the monthly expense claim for the sales team according to the company expense standard.
8) Actively searching for highest quality sales staff to strengthen our sales-and customer service divisions.
9) Organizing weekly/monthly team meetings with core focus on sales development, support and communication in a team with respective internal counterparts. Organizing, coordinating and planning the sales trips domestically and internationally together with the sales team to ensure the quality and efficiency.
10) Representing the team during the monthly Sales & Marketing Manager meetings. Resent major accounts closed/lost, as well as any further subjects of interest, which need attention.
11) Agent network development:
Establish and develop long-term business relationships with our partners and agents.
Be overall responsible for our agent network AerOceaNetwork, including setting up strategy, target for agent business.
The Successful Applicant
6-10 years working experience in international forwarding company in similar positions- Familiar with office programs, good computer skills
-Decision making skills
-Effective verbal and listening communications skills
-Effective written & speaking communications English skills
-Stress & time management skills
-be honest and trustworthy, respectful
- Social, outgoing, positive.
- Persistent & independent.
What's on Offer
Company is looking for talented, bright individuals who will understand and fit the entrepreneurial culture, work hard, demonstrate passion, boundless energy and the desire to have fun. This role reports to executive level and offers exciting opportunity working within a dynamic, progressive organisation that is looking for someone who really wants to make name for himself/herself within one of the fastest growing industry sector in China currently.
Your commitment and passion to drive sales will be rewarded with a lucrative commission driven remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities, growing a business new in China. Training and development will be provided to ensure full understanding of the business from both a global corporate and local level. This will be a career developing opportunity for the right candidate.