You are here
Sales Manager Hydraulics
- Competitive product with new market in China
- Great culture and attractive package
About Our Client
My client is one of the world-wide high-tech manufacturer of high-quality hydraulic systems and components. The company has a history of more than 75 years and successfully expanded its business both domestically in Germany and internationally. The company has production plants in Germany, Poland, Austria, Canada, USA, Brazil and India. The total workforce amounts to more than 2,200 employees worldwide. Due to it's business unit structure, the company is providing a wide range of opportunities and has set up its daughter company in China since Sep 2014.
The purpose of the role is as bellow:
To explore and develop new business opportunities and gather target groups with keen focus on international and domestic OEM manufacturers;
- To develop the regional business by ensuring excellent relationships with business partners and customers;
- To coordinate with overseas team members, esp. regarding key-accounts to make sure services and orders are delivered on schedule;
- To monitor business performance.
-Interface between customer and company to understand customer expectations and requirements and maintain good customer relationship
- Negotiation with customer for commercial (annual prices, account receivable), engineering change request and delivery problems, etc.
- Coordination and support of after sales activities and deal with warranty claim compensation
- Prepare and coordinate customer visit, customer audit
- Collect information of competitor and customer
- Carry out market research and identify potential customers and products to be developed/promoted
- Validate all commercial proposals and implement company business policy
- Other tasks on short notice from supervisor
The Successful Applicant
- The success candidate will be a native Chinese speaker Chinese, fluently in English, any German language will be a plus;
- No less than 5 years of sales experience including at least 3 years from industry applications;
- Experience in supporting sales activities for hydraulic components and systems to the machinery industry.
- Mechanical engineer or similar with additional education/experience in electric/electronic applications within the industrial sector.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to deal with all levels of associates and customers;
- The ability to manage multiple tasks / projects and taking initiatives to work independently under diverse and fast-paced environment & tight deadlines;
- Ability to act and think in an entrepreneurial way;- High negotiation skills and ability to cooperate;
- Self-motivated, with passion, eager to be successful;
- Flexible for frequently travel.
What's on Offer
The great opportunity offers a great company culture and with the very competitive product.
The company also provides the great career path with attractive packages.