You are here
Sales Manager Asia Pacific - European Expat ONLY
- Aisa Pacifice coverage
- International teamwork to expand market
About Our Client
Televic Conference provides solutions for a wide variety of applications that require moderated discussion, simultaneous interpretation and electronic voting. Over the years, Televic Conference has become the key provider of conference systems for many European institutions.
Develop and maintain the existing network of strategic channel partners (distributors, integrators, rental partners) capable of (1) promotion of Televic Conference brand in line with product leadership strategy, (2) achieving sales targets and (3) assuring high quality installation and support per country in their respective countries.
Develop, present en propose offers towards channel partners. Help channel partners to defend proposals in order to obtain business.
Follow-up of offers in the pipeline in order to (1) have an updated view on opportunities and threats during decision process and (2) to take timely the necessary actions upon such threats and opportunities.
Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance of channel partners
The Successful Applicant
- Must be an European candidate (expat)
- Sales experience in distribution management in Asia Pacific
- Demonstrated success in a high tech sales environment (Proven track records) ;
- Knowledge of IT, electromechanical, digital and console technologies
- Ability to travel extensively (minimum 10 days per month)
- Fluent in another European language (Dutch, French, German…) and good level of Mandarin (HSK 4)
- Prior experience in Audio Visual industry or Conference market;
- In depth knowledge about products/solutions/applications
- Knowledge of the Conference market, key dealers, distributors and end-users
What's on Offer
Our client provides fulfilling opportunities for energetic, bright, and motivated individuals who want to thrive in a dynamic and rewarding international working environment. The compensation will consist of base pay, bonus and other company benefits. The company has ambitious growth plans in this region and the selected candidate would be able to build a good career.