Sales Engineer - Auto Structure Testing
Leading manufacurer of high-tech structure testing machine
Global platform and working closely with HQ
About Our Client
Founded in 1940s, my client pioneered universal testing machines. They committed to delivering the highest quality, leading-edge technologies and services designed to push the boundaries of research, quality control and service-life testing. Their systems evaluate the mechanical properties of materials and structures using tensile, compression, flexural, fatigue, impact, dynamic, torsional and multi-axial loading. Through a global infrastructure, we offer a broad range of local service capabilities, including calibration, verification, training, technical support, and assistance with laboratory management.
- Sales of IST servo hydraulic fatigue test systems onto Chinese market with focus of automobile industry;
- Participation in bidding process and bid clarification process and strive for obtaining the orders for IST product;
- Provision and preparation of all necessary bidding document including the qualification document, bid bond, supportive document, price sheet, technical proposals, spare parts list, customer list, training scheme and more, so that the bidding document is completed;
- Finding the potential prospects for IST products;
- Generate the inquiry report for IST head office;
- Visiting IST customers and prospects and build up good relationship with IST customers and prospects;
- Visiting IST customers and prospects and present IST products and technical features to IST customers and prospects;
- Participation in the Auto Testing Expo and other exhibitions and demonstrate IST products;
- Work with service engineer and project engineer to arrange site work if applicable;
- Help in coordination with service department for the agenda of installation and commissioning and the preparation of the site work including the provision of the interface information to IST partner company, monitoring the partner's work and time schedule;
- Ensures that IST's name are boosted in Chinese market in a correct way.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant work experience in sales for at least 2 years;
- Master Degree in automotive engineering, mechanics or material science;
- Efficient communication skills both in English and Chinese;
- Excellent presentation skill;
- Knowledge in servo hydraulic test system;
- Excellent inter-human capability;
- Some experiences in AUTOCAT or Sketchup is a plus;
- Good team player, willing to support others;
- Willing to work under the pressure;
- Willing to learn.
What's on Offer
Attractive package with global training.