You are here
- Attractive Salary Package
- Promising Career Development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top 500 private company, doing automatic production line for automotive industry
* Provide strategic leadership to all aspects of the sales operations.
* Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
* Develop and manage Asia sales and marketing budgets, and oversee them.
* Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
* Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
* Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
* Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, reps and distributors.
* Directly manage major and critical developing Asia accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts, coordinating pricing and policies with the HQ in the US.
* Visit customers to ensure we are meeting performance expectations and seek comments on how company can improve.
The Successful Applicant
* 10+ years of experience in automotive assembly line / automation line experience
* 10+ years of progressive sales management experience.
* 5+ years of senior management experience
* Experience in thermal industry preferred
* Engineering background is a plus
* Good communication skills
What's on Offer
The role will report to Board of Director with attractive salary package