You are here
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Attractive Salary, National Scope Role
- High exposure in a well-known MNC
About Our Client
Our client is an international Group committed to the design and production of hi-tech systems and components for the automotive sector. The Group has a presence in 19 countries and supplies all the most important car makers in Europe, North and South America and Asia. Our client is providing its know-how and wide-ranging expertise in electronics, through a process of ongoing innovation and environmental sustainability in order to develop intelligent systems for active and passive vehicle safety, onboard comfort and power-train technologies.
Key Responsibilities and Job Scope:
* Provide leadership and direction to the sales organization to align objectives and motivate the team for successful execution of strategies and plans.
* Lead Sales Teams to develop and execute a growth strategy that will actively explore growth opportunities and drive the commercialization of the opportunities. This includes developing sales models suitable for local market needs, building knowledge of markets, industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies that will enable the establishment of product portfolios with key customers and markets.
* This role will focus on developing and executing sales development plans not only limited in China but also in far-east Asia.
* Develop and optimize sales processes and practices independently and/or in collaboration with marketing and related functions to support sales growth needs.
* Work closely with global business managers and marketing team to establish and meet annual business objectives, sales plans and the means to achieve and drive the sales in alignment with global business strategic directions.
* Lead teams to achieve sales growth, cost control and other key matrixes across products and segments.
* Evaluate and develop sales organization and talent plan to meet growth needs.
The Successful Applicant
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/TRAITS/COMPETENCIES .
* Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Science. MBA is preferred.
* >10 years work experience in Automotive component Sales, at least 5 years work experience at Division sales management roles.
* This individual should understand an East and West way of conducting business. In particular, this individual should have a broad perspective in order to implement the ideas and strategies developed with European management. At the same time this individual should be able to coach and guide the teams to be successful and achieve its goals.
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities and high integrity that has successfully delivered and engaged the organization in accordance with targets and expectations.
* Excellent market-driven business development, strategy execution capabilities.
* Strong leadership and management skills to be able to provide direction, set priorities and objectives to drive the operational business.
* Ability to develop, coach and guide the team to create a motivated and assertive organization.
* Ability to build network in the industry.
* Ability to develop, negotiate and implement business plans and actions based on agreed plan targets.
PERSONAL VALUES & CHARACTERISTICS:
* High integrity and ethical standards, and an excellent role model for the organization
* Strategic and critical thinker
* high levels of energy and self-motivation
* Strong business acumen and responsive to opportunities
* Result oriented and customer focused
* Excellent people and management skills
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and make decisions
* Cultural appreciation, understanding and respectful of diversity
* Strong negotiation skills and capacity
What's on Offer
-High exposure in a well-known MNC
-Attractive Salary, National Scope Role