You are here
Retail Training Manager
- The 1st Retail Training Manager of a designer brand
- Work with a creative and young team
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable designer brand found in US. With high reputation of its tangible design and creative concept.
- In charge of recruiting and training the retail training team from scratch
- Define working flow and allocate training budget
- Set up the training system for both front-line sales and manager level employees regarding selling skill/products knowledge/management skill etc.
- Training effect feedback and evaluation
- Cooperate with marketing/merchandising teams for training materials development
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years experience in retail training field
- Presentable, good communication in both Chinese and English
- Passionate and able to work under pressure
- Accept travel rate of 30%+.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to build up and manage a retail training team by yourself. Promising brand. Downtown location.