You are here
Retail Merchandising Manager
- Buying trip to US 4 times a year and manage the full online platforms
- Has opportunity to set up own team
About Our Client
Our client was established in 1978 in the US and come into China 3 years ago. Now they have over 30 retail direct owned stores and 40 wholesale stores. Their product range include shoes, apparel, home products, etc.
- Work closely with demand planning team, MERCHANDISE TEAM, ECOM TEAM, AND MARKETING TEAM for yearly, all platform's plan, including inventory plan
- BASED UPON BOTTOM UP SALES TARGET and lead for ECOM assortment planning with guideline from GMM director. Ensure smooth launching plan and stories in all platforms.
- ACCOUNT FOR BRAND SITE AND MARKET PLACES ANNUAL SALES TARGET AND GROSS MARGIN TARGET
- ACCOUNT FOR PRODUCT FLOW, SMU AND EARLY LAUNCH PLANNING
- Management for eCom inventory, making sure daily replenishment is submitted. Planning for each channel's promotion based on hand inventory to improve the sell through and turn rate for eCOm.
- To ensure healthy inventory structure to support business by channel
Prepare all reporting and analysis on all eCom Channel's sales performance. Including seasonal sell through report analysis, Category analysis and so on.
- Working closely with TP to guide TP's product team on data providing and data analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree, Fluent in English writing and reading
- Min 2 years of senior merchandising or buying experience in ECOM field
- Good in excel, PPT
What's on Offer
- Competitive Welfare
- Buying trip to US 4 times a year
- Report to General Merchandising Manager directly