You are here
- Attractive salary package plus generous benefits
- Clear career path and promise inner promotion
About Our Client
My client is China Fortune 500 US share listed company, leader in it's industry which based their head quarter in Suzhou. They are looking for a Reporting Manager who will work with Finance VP to help monitor whole company business and provide support.
1.To assist in the overseeing the SEC and financial reporting functions;
2.To review the financial reporting of certain entities and ensure they are accurate and in compliance with U.S. GAAP;
3.To prepare certain notes to the financial statements and draft certain items on the form 20-F;
4.To assist in the establishment of accounting policies and procedures;
5.To prepare the accounting memos for the complicated transactions or unusual transactions in accordance with U.S. GAAP; and
6.Ad-hoc requests for financial information and other tasks assigned.
The Successful Applicant
1.US listed SEC reporting role experience,
2.lead the SEC reporting, GAAP consolidation
3. Bachelor or above degree in accounting or similar major, with AICPA or equivalent qualifications.
4. More than 7 years working experience on external audit\financial reporting in Big 4 or Internet\Finance companies listed (or to be listed) in US or Hong Kong, solid experience on financial reporting under US GAAP or IFRS. Experience on ERP impletion is a plus.
5.Good communication and interpersonal skill
6.Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadline. Willing to learn.
7. Good command of English writing and reading skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
What's on Offer
1.Attractive salary package plus generous benefits
2.Flexiable working time
3.Clear career path