You are here
Regional Sales manager
- One Leading sales role for North region
- Work for a new business of European company in China
About Our Client
My client is one leading European Farm company with 40 years history and just start up business in China to plan to expand quickly.
To realize commercial objectives (turnover, profit, market share) for key accounts and wholesale by
helping develop the sales strategy.
o Initiates - either in collaboration with his/her superior or independently - marketing and commercial campaigns based on commercial opportunities in the market;
o Takes care of - customer-driven - negotiations and draws up offers, based on profitability and price indications. Finalises the contract after consultation with his/her superior;
· Relationship Management:
o Realizes partnerships at designated wholesalers for recurring sales;
o Consults with business relations on opportunities or complaints that have arisen, and takes solution-driven action in collaboration with Customer Service and/or Quality;
o Maintains and uses (local) networks, trade fairs, and presentations to generate and perpetuate business;
o Ensures that business relations promote Farm Frites products to their customers, raising client's profile.
· Marketing and sales strategy:
o Provides input on optimization and opportunities regarding products and marketing campaigns;
o Analyses market information, developments, and trends, and proactively works these analyses out into new sales opportunities within the objectives and available budget;
o Prepares account plans and works out (makes preparations for) the pricing strategy in collaboration with Commercial Finance;
o Advises Demand Planners on volumes of key accounts and wholesales, and helps draw up the Level1 demand plan.
o Performs administrative tasks himself/herself: time logs, visit reports, entering changes in the CRM system.
The Successful Applicant
· Initiative: Ability to create opportunities, or to identify and exploit them. Does not adopt a waitand- see attitude and needs no encouragement to take action.
· Social skills: Ability to effortlessly mix with other people from any level. Not reluctant to approach others and easily makes and maintains contact.
· Customer orientation: Ability to examine the preferences and needs of customers/users, to contextualise these within the possibilities of the organisation, and subsequently act accordingly.
· Negotiation: Reaches agreement with maximum realization of mutual interest/objectives
What's on Offer
Attractive offer at a new platform to fast grow business with strong Brand impact