You are here
Regional Sales Manager
- A world's leading manufacturer company of equipment and consumables for material
- Competitive package and benefits, and working in international environments
About Our Client
A world's leading manufacturer company of equipment and consumables instrument for material graphic surface preparation of solid materials. it has affiliates in 24 countries, qualified service personnel, experienced metallography and a worldwide network of dealers.
*Sell and promote our products and services actively within the metallographic industry
* Meet or exceed sales budgets and targets
* Team building and management skills, guidance for sales team
* Aggressively retain and grow existing customers as well as find and develop new prospects within material testing facilities at all levels of the organisation
* Demonstrates strategic and value proposition selling skills
* Owns the monthly Sales Forecast and Opportunity pipeline relationships.
* Responsible for managing CRM system for both current and prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from other sales reps, trade shows, advertisements and other sources. Qualifies leads through initiating follow up
The Successful Applicant
*Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Material Science or related field along with 6+ years of technical sales experience.
*Preferred experience in technology, capital equipment, and/or instrument sales in the Quality Control/Quality assurance, laboratory or R&D environment
*Ideal experience in the industrial sectors such as Automotive, steel, aerospace and others
*Strong track record in new business development - demonstrable capability of turning identified new business opportunities into sales revenue in a timely manner in a highly competitive sector
*Experience working for a MNC company or with imported/foreign instrumentation or QC related products
*Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills that include the ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
*Demonstrated time management and follow up skills - a proven deal closer
*Fluent in English and good communication skills
What's on Offer
The opportunity to grow in multidisciplinary environment world-wide, building relationships
around the world.
Join us to enriching the lives of people around the world by enhancing their