You are here
Regional Financial Analyst
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
A well-known global brand which is famous for the retail business in sports are hiring. They are looking for the best candidate in the market to join their FA team.
- Generate and validate store's P&L (monthly & weekly)
- Generate and analyze financial report, review with store/regional directors to enable them make decisions
- Optimize stores' internal control including cashing up & stock flow
- Validate investment request from stores to guarantee its profitability
- Guarantee accuracy of store's bonus calculation
- Guarantee accuracy of store's economic piloting of my region
- Follow budget in my region to make under control
- Review of cost ratios and give suggestions to stores to optimize
- Control and follow new store's opening budget
- Develop skills to my business partner in order to make them autonomy
- Coordinate local tax relationship and monthly/yearly tax declaration
- Be responsible for fiscal's audit work
- Support store's opening in terms of financial and tax part
The Successful Applicant
- With good observation and analytical esprit; Good at making decisions.
- Minimum 2 years working in finance area. Big 4 experiences is highly preferred.
- With logical thinking and effective communication skills
- With advisory skills (take initiative in both detect problems and find solutions)
- You have functional management courage
- You have good time management skills
What's on Offer
Our client has several openings at this stage with different levels. So they are flexible and open to discuss with candidates for the offer details. You will have chance to interact with Regional Manager who is looking after around 10 stores closely with very wide business exposure.