About Our Client
This is a brand new company but with profound foundation. The main area it specialized is technology transformation. By using the most advanced technology it helps to integrate valued data and transform the information for business and personal utilization.
- Provide professional support for accounting transactions, new accounting standards and practice
- In charge of financial controls, reporting and ensure the effectiveness of accounting reports
- Implement financial system (ERP) and provide continued improvement
- Collaborate with external audits to review and improve accounting deficiencies
- Work with finance directors to ensure effective delivery of accounting records of business unites
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor or above degree with finance / accounting major, CPA or equivalent is preferred
* 8 years above professional experience with MNC working experience
* Strong technical background with solid knowledge in PRC GAAP and IFRS
* Experienced in interfacing with internal/external stake holders, strong leadership with proactive mind-set
What's on Offer
This is a exciting opportunity to grow with a top high-Technology company. You will gain a global vision at this position and also insights of business. The leadership exposure will help you to develop as a well-rounded senior finance leaver.