You are here
- Fantastic opportunity to join expanding, market leading recruitment company
- Supportive and experienced team culture
About Our Client
The original PageGroup brand, Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines - each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organizations.
Michael Page was established in 1976 and has grown rapidly ever since. From humble beginnings we have gone on to become a worldwide recruitment superpower.
Traditionally within our Maidstone office we have focused on the finance market and have set the bar for placing the best candidates into the best finance jobs locally. Due to our continued success we plan on growing the business further and would like to get the right candidate to help us either break new ground in a discipline that we do not currently focus on or instead to continue the great work that our finance consultants are doing.
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business. You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximize Page Group's commercial performance.
Your day to day responsibilities/tasks will include the following:
- Developing relationships in your area with small and large businesses
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- being a point of contact for the client and the candidate during the recruitment process
- sourcing candidates from social media, recruitment websites and our own internal database
- working closely with colleagues, in order to achieve the best result for the candidate/client
- meeting with candidates to talk through their career aspirations and providing them with the tools that they need to perform well at interview
- placing temporary/permanent candidates into a role
- meeting and exceeding challenging targets
The Successful Applicant
You will either be working in the recruitment industry or come from a sales background where you have experienced working with challenging targets. Also the degree in business administrate (such as Marketing) would be highly preferred.
To be successful in the role you will require the following attributes:
- A desire to perform well and exceed targets
- The ability to negotiate and influence decision makers
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited career opportunities, both nationally and internationally, through our worldwide network of offices. You will receive ongoing training and development throughout your career and work in a team of hard-working people that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
We offer a highly competitive base salary with performance-related bonus or commission, over 15 days holiday p.a., opportunity to join a group pension scheme, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, Employee Assistance Programmer, charitable giving scheme.