You are here
R&D Program Manager - Global Leading Elevator Company
- Competitive salary package
- Global travel and rotation opportunity
About Our Client
The company was established more than 100 years ago and now is one of the biggest elevator manufacturing company in the world. Their business is fast growing in China market and now they are establishing a new R&D center in Shanghai.
The position will report to the Engineering Director.
* Manages new product development projects or project segments which requires working with cross-functional teams to develop complete and coherent project plans according to the Weir phase gate process to ensure meeting project timelines and deliverables.
* Establishes major milestones such as preliminary reviews, resource requirements, phase gate reviews and other schedule goals. Establishes and implements project plans in compliance with specifications, performance requirements, costs and schedules. Is responsible for meeting all assigned objectives of the project.
* Monitors all project activities to ensure compliance with product specifications, performance requirements, schedules and cost commitments.
* Identifies existing or potential risks in terms of schedule and budget, etc., and works with affected departments and or the customer to mitigate or eliminate the risk.
* Responsible for reporting to more senior management, as appropriate, all significant developments with regard to project performance costs and customer views.
* Provides status reports as specified and required.
* May function on very complex projects under a Project Director/Manager as manager of a single area of project management, e.g., Cost & Schedule Control, Configuration Management, Engineering Change Proposal Administration, etc.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar technical field;
* PMP Certification, with Project management and change management skills and experience;
* 10 years experience, including 5 years of program management experience;
* Be proactive and self-motivated. Curiosity and sensitivity about technology and engineering are essential;
* Experience of tackling key technical problem or innovative design independently;
* Strong organizational & time management skills with the ability to manage people in handling multiple projects;
* Ability to communicate with diverse culture of people within the global team;
* A committed and proactive towards Environment, Health and Safety.
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary package;
* Global travel and rotation opportunity;
* Global leading elevator company;
* Fast growing business in the globe
* New set up R&D department.