You are here
- World Class Electronical Devices Development Company
- Global Industry leader, Specizlized in R&D function
About Our Client
LINAK is an Europe company that has over 40 years history, LINAK has grown rapidly ever since introducing actuators in 1980. In 1986 the company added an electronics department in order to manufacture control boxes to match the actuators.
Recently years, the expansion continued across Europe, into the US market and later into the Far East including facilities in China, India and Japan.
Today LINAK is an international company and a world leader in designing and manufacturing electric linear actuator solutions.
The R&D Manager LINAK China position will work in a matrix organisation, and get support and direction from the LINAK CN Director of Operations and the Global R&D Director of LINAK.
The R&D Manager will be a part of LINAK CN Management Team.
The R&D Manager must be capable of performing in a responsible and efficient manner to the tasks that are assigned and must uphold LINAK values as an employee of LINAK CN.
This position reports to: LINAK CN Director of Operations.
The Successful Applicant
* Independent and innovative.
* 3-5 years of R&D management experience from a foreign/overseas company (EU, US etc).
* Have minimum 5 years experience with different mechanical/electronic designs and technology - preferably experience with plastic parts, electronics designs
* Familiar with FMEA and other Quality insurance tools.
* Have experience with different manufacturing processes as Plastic injections/Molding, PCBA, cables, DC-motors and Transformers.
* Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese/Mandarin.
* Education as Mechanical Engineer with additional management education.
* Expert in MS software, Excel and Word
What's on Offer
Management Platform in a well developed Europe company;
Very open and encourage company culture;
Great team working environment;
Global travelling opportunities