You are here
- One of the biggeset EMS company
- Challenging role with rewarding package
About Our Client
Our client is the multinational electronics contract manufacturing company headquartered in Taiwan. With more than 10 factories in China, their factory in Shenzhen has over 30 years history and have hundreds of thousands of workers there. Most of the global brand like Apple, Dell, HP are their clients.
* reports the status of the development by collecting, analysing, interpreting, summarising, and displaying data
* assists engineers/developers in component and material selection
* reviews and updates project specifications and requirements with engineers
* increases technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing technical publications, standards, directives and laws for product development and safety
* ensure that staffing and competences are appropriate to support current business plans and future growth initiatives in both skills and training/development
* work with quality, lab and compliance departments enquire products will meet various regional standards, as will as internal product requirements
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate, you have more than 10 years R&D experience within consumer electronic industry, proficient in English and Mandarin is a must since you would be cooperate with a global and international R&D team. You have at least 5 years leadership experience in engineering environment with at least two years of close involvement with product development. You are proactive and aggressive when dealing with your task.
What's on Offer
You would be offered by free tickets to travel, a rewarding salary package, a fast track promotion in a very ambitious company