You are here
Raw Material Sourcing Manager for a Leading Manufacturer
- Direct material sourcing
- Plant operational purchasing
About Our Client
With a deep-rooted understanding of manufacturing industry, and locations throughout the world, our client's Performance is truly one of the world's leading players. They forms a strong alliance of brands that users know and trust. This complete portfolio of brands enables us to offer our customers a solution that meets any automotive coating requirement.
Our client's network of technologies and the highest quality standards makes their customers achieve optimum performance and productivity. This is supported by a both international and local service, local sales and technical support, a comprehensive distribution network and local manufacturing facilities.
1. Manages the procurement and purchasing of all raw materials. Responsible for the overall management and direction or purchasing and resources control staff that are consistent with the operational organization. Responsible for the overall planning, forecasting, analyzing, development and execution of material requirements to support Operations. Required to interface with Sales, Production and Quality departments in diligently meeting the needs of Operations.
2. Ensures that all (stock and non-stock) purchase requisitions are processed expeditiously and in a manner to encourage fair and open competition. Promotes all procurement tools required to achieve the goal of open completion while expediting the process.
3. Acts in an advisory capacity to assist other departments in formulating specifications to assure compliance with procedures, advising as to possible changes to effect cost reductions.
4. Develops, implements and controls strategies and procedures that minimize costs and maximize efficiency by developing partnerships with other departments, the Support Services Group, and the Supply Chain Management Section within the Procurement and Contracts Department.
5. Responsible for the review and critique of solicitation packages, recommendations for award, contract awards, and purchase orders, ensuring appropriate back-up documentation for accuracy, clarity, completeness
6. Promotes, maintains and manages a customer service culture, reflecting a relationship between Purchasing & Supply Chain Management personnel and suppliers in support of a professional and ethical relationship, to ensure an atmosphere of unrestricted market competition.
The Successful Applicant
1. chemical raw material plant sourcing experience in multinational company;
2. good command of demand management with forecast ( production planning versus sales orders );
3. understand lead-time of global purchasing;
4. English skills and excellent data analysis/excel skills who lives in Shanghai that can drive to work.
What's on Offer
- My client can offer you perfect work-life balance, you can enjoy your commuting time by taking company's shuttle bus and go back home earlier as there is few overtime working at this company (Our client recommends efficient working style).
- Competitive salary among market as my client is one of the leading manufactures and they value their staffs.
- Big scope for plant sourcing and lean manufacturing management, you can manage a whole procurement/purchasing team here, achieve your own career goal and have your future career development.