You are here
Raw Material Director - Handbag + Accessories
- Good team culture and working atmosphere
- High quality professional development platform
About Our Client
Our client is a leading International brand supplying quality products around the world. They enjoy a great reputation in the global market place and are growing very fast. Due to rapid international growth, they are looking for a Raw Material Director to join their management team in China.
* Own business and functional relationship with Offshore Mill's
* Own Mill sourcing strategy and ensure the balance of economies of scale vs diversity of product.
* Coach, lead and inspire the overseas Raw Material team's
* Create Team goals and objectives annually to challenge the team driving improvement, productivity and engagement, whilst aligning to Global strategies
* Own the Raw Material process flow, continually explore opportunities to ensure a competitive advantage, Speed, Price, Service, Quality.
* People management to develop careers and engagement throughout the department as well as interaction with other silos of the cross functional team.
* Create and utilize reporting metrics to drive efficiency's and continuous improvement throughout the department and the manufacturing base
* Influence global design team's raw material selection
* Influence Raw Material global strategies and process's
The Successful Applicant
Experience: Minimum 15 to 20 years in raw material field in apparel industry. Minimum 5 year's team management.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or industry / mill experience
Skills: Knowledge of raw material constructions, finishing, and dyeing process.
Leadership: Proven team development skill's and organizational management.
What's on Offer
Good team culture and working atmosphere
High quality professional development platform