You are here
- rewarding and challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal growth
- industry Leading manufacturer of nutrition and pharmaceutical products
About Our Client
industry Leading manufacturer of nutrition and pharmaceutical products
with its strong resource on the particular BU which is hiring
1. Define and maintain the Company Quality policy and procedures to assure all products and processes meet the defined specifications and standards, and are meeting the customer requirements, as well as legal, regulatory and corporate requirements.
2. Assure that all company activities are fully compliant with the applicable standards and practices: ISO 9000/14000/22000, kosher, halal, HACCP, ICH Q7A, (Chinese) GMP and others. Ensure awareness and understanding of these standards by all employees, including management. Act as the Quality Management Representative as defined in ISO and GMP.
3. Manage, develop, coach and motivate subordinates to voluntary contribute to departmental and company goals, appraising each subordinate in a timely manner concerning their contribution and providing a positive, psychological work environment to ensure greater individual productivity and operating efficiency.
4. Maintain close contact with customers, in coordination with marketing and other functions, and be responsible for managing customer complaints quickly and efficiently. Manage customer audits and ensure identified gaps are promptly resolved.
5.. Maintain close contact with relevant quality authorities in order to be well informed of any changes or developments which may impact the compliance status of the company and inform relevant people on site. As well as to promote the quality image of the company and the adoption of internal standards and methods into the national standards.
6. Make sure QA perform regular internal audits to verify the conformance of actual practices to the defined procedures, identify potential for further improvement and ensure the continued effectiveness and suitability of the Quality Management System.
7. Manage and monitor a system to ensure identified corrective actions are documented, are implemented and are effective (Plan-Do-Check-Act feedback loop).
8. Ensure that all changes which have a potential impact on regulatory status or customer satisfaction are adequately managed in line with the "Management of Change" procedures.
9. Maintain close contact and coordinate with all relevant internal parties to ensure quality issues are discussed and resolved : Production, Maintenance, QC, Marketing & Sales, Logistics, Purchasing, and that for all levels and organisational units.
10. Contribute to the establishment of the manufacturing plan and to the implementation of the actions within responsibility.
11. Responsible for adequate and complete reporting on all quality issues to General Manager and Headquarters where required.
Ensure compliance with all SHE & Q requirements and regulatory directives applicable in the QA department
1. Veto all operations, procedures or change requests which are perceived to have a negative effect (or potential for negative effect) on compliance status or customer satisfaction.
2. Approve raw materials, packaging materials, intermediates and finished goods for use or release to the customer. The approval may be delegated to others in procedures approved by QA.
3. Approve or reject suppliers of raw materials.
Act as representative of DZK site in global expert GMP or QA meetings
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge and educational level
* Bachelor degree or equivalent in chemistry, pharmaceutics, biology or related fields.
* Notions of ISO and (international) GMP standards
* Good knowledge of Chinese regulatory environment for food/feed/pharma
Required level of experiences
Minimum 5 years in a QA, QC or Regulatory Affairs position within a food/pharma manufacturer or trader.
Good communication skills.
What's on Offer
We offer you a rewarding and challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal growth and career development in a professional, entrepreneurial, no-nonsense and very agile environment. We strive to be an Employer of Choice and ensure that our employees are nurtured and given the opportunity to develop their talents. Terms and conditions as well as fringe benefits and salary are in line with market standards.