You are here
- Leading MNC
- Promising development platform
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading company in manufacturing industry.
The Quality Manager will be an integral part of the senior management team reporting directly into the GM. The Quality Manage must be able to:
1. Responsible for managing the Quality Dept to achieve the required performance results aligned with the company's strategy and customer specific requirements.
2. Monitoring and incorporating changes to QA/QC compliance and ensuring changes in QA/QC specifications are reflected in accordance with relevant projects
3. Drive the quality management of components and assemblies for new projects; ensuring delivery to the correct quality, number and timescales.
4. Provide quality support to Sales, Operations, Production Engineering, Manufacturing and Test.
5. Chair the monthly Health & Safety committee meeting and support the H&S Officer in his objectives & improvements.
The Successful Applicant
1. At least 10 years working experience in quality management.
2. At least Bachelor degree in related majors.
3. Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business as well as with customers and suppliers
4. The ability and confidence to present to Associates at all levels across the business, including Senior Management and Directors
5. Solid understanding of ISO9001 or ISO14001. Successful track record using lean/CI tools and techniques such as value stream mapping, 7 wastes, 8D, SMED, 5 whys, etc.
What's on Offer
Promising development opportunity + Competitive salary package