You are here
- Work with global top tier customer
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a well established European Home Appliances manufacturer, specialized in high-quality product development and manufacturing in China. Over a long period of time, our client has gained itself a good reputation by means of its care on customers and products. Facing worldwide customers from Europe/US countries, Asia Pacific, China, etc, they are now seeking for a professional and experienced design & development manager to join their China management team.
Specific Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
-Monitoring of the Quality activities and Quality status of the whole BU product range.
-Daily communication and meeting with the BU team to follow up on production status and quality issues
-Frequent communication with the customer to report the quality status of the products
-Monitoring of the KPI's in production as well the return rates from the markets.
-Frequent reporting to the Management on the Quality status of the products
-Managing the BU during new Product Development and Life cycle management of the products.
-Quality Planning (APQP) for new projects.
-Instruct the Team on actions to ensure production is running with acceptable quality
-Decision making on Quality acceptance
-Motivating people and steering the Team to success
-Handling of customer complaints and customer request
-Handling customer during Factory visits
-Driving Continuous improvement projects
-Strong knowledge of Quality tools (8D, SPC, Six sigma, MSA, Pareto,5s, Audits etc)
-To be able to write understandable Management reports and presentations
The Successful Applicant
* A minimum of 5-10 years experience in quality area
* Bachelor degree in engineering while Master degree is a plus.
* Proven track record of people and supplier management, previous exposure to factory environment is highly desirable.
* Demonstrate problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
* Able to work unsupervised and manage independently
* Take great pride and ownership in work, hands-on type of working.
* ISO quality system knowledge.
* Strong Leadership and very good English communication skills are necessary to fulfill this Job requirements.
What's on Offer
Fantastic career path to grow up with a fast pace company and exposure to a working environment with experts from different disciplines.